Are you a business focused marketeer with a get-things-done mentality who enjoys the combination of strategy and execution? Do you enjoy planning and producing effective communication and content for various channels? Do you want to use your skills and growth driven mindset to create a real change for society? Well, here you go. With a strong focus on patient centricity and user experience Visiba Care aims to change how healthcare is delivered – and we need your help to succeed!
What can you expect in the role?
The primary mission of the marketing function is to position Visiba Care as the leading virtual care platform in selected geographies and drive growth in close alignment with sales and customer success. But we are accountable for more than mere numbers. We work cross-functionally in close collaboration with colleagues from all departments to achieve our company goals.
As the Head of Marketing in the UK, you are responsible for the national marketing communication strategy, its execution and alignment with Visiba’s global brand platform and brand guidelines. You will be a key asset to the global marketing team, by ensuring brand messaging is communicated accurately in your market. You report to Visiba’s Chief Commercial Officer and will work closely with the global marketing team, local sales and customer success team, as well as external partner resources.
You would be responsible for creating and implementing the national marketing strategy in the UK, with some of your day-to-day tasks including:
- Close collaboration with the sales team to conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Target Key Opinion Leaders, with the ability to utilise an existing Clinical Advisory Board
- Design, test, and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Strengthen the Visiba brand and drive the brand positioning in the UK, primarily towards NHS
- Ensure Visiba has a clear value proposition towards target markets
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure top performance at regional events and exhibitions
- Identify opportunities and optimise marketing performance in the UK with the aim to promote growth
- Owning communication strategy on national channels, supported by global marketing team, ensuring alignment with Visiba’s distinct tone of voice
Who you are
You’re a native English speaker who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. To thrive in this role, you are probably described as the colleague with relationship builder skills, the initiator and the strategist with a desire to implement your ideas.You are highly motivated individual with the ability to work within a team as well as on your own initiative. We believe you have experience working in a marketing role covering all aspects of the marketing mix. You also need to be able to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business at all levels.
We also think that you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns, able to share metrics and analytics
- Proven experience with GTM plans and product marketing
- Experience of NHS or the UK/Swedish healthcare
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- A practical delivery-focused individual, comfortable switching between strategic thinking to hands-on delivery of new materials
- Business-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Willingness and ability to travel
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A master’s degree is a plus
- Experience from B2B marketing within software/SaaS
- Experience selling to Enterprise segments
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Established press and media contacts
What we offer
- Being part of a journey to change the world by improving healthcare with new innovative products
- 30 days paid leave
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A company focused on building a great culture and developing the people in it
This is a full-time, permanent position based at our London office in the UK, with hybrid work-place though. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis so don’t hesitate to apply right away! While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.
If you have any further questions please contact Acting Chief People Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Visiba Care
Visiba Care is a cloud-based software solution that enables healthcare providers to get started with their own branded digital practice. Founded as a purpose-driven company in 2014, Visiba Care's mission is to empower healthcare providers and improve people's lives. Visiba Care leads the market for digital healthcare consultations in Sweden, and is advancing in other markets such as Norway, Finland, and the UK. The customers vary in range, from smaller clinics to large healthcare organisations, both in to public and private sector. Visiba Care's headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.