The role of our Commercial Operations Manager will be built around the pillars of cross-functionality, business growth, process definition, and future-proof vision. Add them on the foundation of playing a big role in changing healthcare on a global stage and you have the full picture. It makes an impact, it will save lives, and it will be thrilling.
We are looking for a one-of-a-kind Commercial Operations Manager who will make growth more effective and efficient for Visiba. Our growth plan includes continuous expansion in new and existing markets, refinement of our agility as well as building the foundations for scaleable business. We know that alignment is a key investment for growth and you will play a key role in this process.
What you can expect in the role
Your role in the company is multilayered and profoundly cross-functional. Here you’ll find a list of the tasks and processes you will be involved in. At the same time, you will also have ownership of your role and the freedom to inspire yourself and the rest of the company to improve these processes, create new ones or provide your own solutions.
- Ensure that our cross-functional methodology and the global processes are followed and developed with the main focus on Sales, Customer Success and Marketing
- Provide the commercial organisation with information, content, training and tools necessary to enable and promote strong growth
- Work closely with the commercial team to define and implement customer and sales enablement strategies and initiatives
- Together with the commercial leadership team, define and implement Visiba’s customer journey
- Build reports and collect data for sales reporting to the Executive board – define, present and follow-up on key KPIs
- Responsible for gathering and sharing customer success cases and use cases together with developing the ROI process
- Ensure effective and efficient use of our CRM system including administration, user setup and adoption
- Work with contract management and secure that contracts are up to date and are used according to Visiba’s guidelines
Who you are
You have the combination of a benevolent drive to make the world better and a strong orientation towards creating business growth. You enjoy putting both your head and hands at work and have a talent for creative problem solving but you also get a kick out of making it happen and seeing your solution actualised. Innovation is your motivation: Not only are you effective in coming up with ideas – you are also dedicated to finding or crafting the most effective way to make them happen. You are a communicative team player. You know that building growth takes a village and you get energy out of motivating your colleagues. To you, the right processes are a valuable investment – you have the will and you are determined to find a way.
- Minimum 2 years in customer or sales enablement, revenue operations or similar roles
- Ability to define goals, prioritise your work and motivate yourself and your team to achieve common goals
- Ability to execute proactively and lead projects from conception to completion
- Experience within B2B and/or B2G
- Deep knowledge of buyer’s journey methodology
- Analytics and reporting experience and an understanding of CRM and database software
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
Experience from one or several below is an added bonus:
- Experience from driving and coordinating SaaS processes on a global level
- Good understanding of healthcare in general and the Swedish healthcare market in particular
- Good understanding of the digital health market
Who will help you succeed
At Visiba, we believe in the individual’s ability to lead themselves and as leaders, we share the philosophy of freedom with responsibility. We encourage individual achievements but high-five great teamwork, which we believe is the key to success. Visiba is strongly culture-driven – we believe in recruiting engaged, knowledgable people and carving the way for them to do their best. As part of our Commercial Operations team you will have me Sarah, as your manager. I’m passionate about finding small efficiencies that make a big impact. I believe that a fun work environment is a productive work environment and love building teams where we complement and enhance each other's strengths.
What we offer
- We offer the opportunity to be part of a journey to change the world by improving healthcare with new, innovative products
- Flexible hours and working conditions
- Free training with a PT every Friday
- Competitive salary and pension program
- Full pay during parental leave
About Visiba Care
Founded in 2014 on the vision of making healthcare more accessible and patient-centric while offering increased digital support for healthcare professionals, Visiba Care is the leading virtual care platform in the Nordics. Spanning across primary, secondary, mental health, and integrated care, Visiba Care enables healthcare providers to offer accessible and effective care online through their own branded virtual clinic. The customers are mostly large healthcare organisations, both in to public and private sector. Visiba Care’s headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Today we are about 100 employees in Gothenburg, Örebro, Stockholm, Oslo and London. Visit us at www.visibacare.com
Placement is Gothenburg or Stockholm, Sweden. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment or the position you are more than welcome to contact: Kristina Wallin Borg, Talent Acquisition Manager, +46735168724 or email at email@example.com