Are you an experienced Head of Customer Success? Do you have previous experience working with larger enterprises within the healthcare and/or public sector? If yes, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Visiba Care provide a virtual care platform that enables healthcare providers digitally transform their care delivery. We are leading the virtual care platform market in Sweden, and are advancing in other markets such as Norway, Finland, and the UK.
What can you expect in the role:
In this position you will be the key role of develop and execute growth of a global Customer Success Management strategy. It is your responsibility as a manager to ensure that all employees in your team are working according to our core values and business goals. You will belong to the commercial management team and report directly to our CCO.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Coach and lead Team Leads within Customer Success and Customer Support
- Nurturing existing customer accounts and improving our working methods
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within commercial to align strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities
- Drive and develop our implementations project and customer journey to larger enterprises
- Coordinate and prioritize all customer deliveries globally
- Responsible for gathering and sharing customer and usage insights with the organisation
- In collaboration with our Chief People Officer oversee the resource, competence and onboarding planning in your department
- Drive Visibas OKR process in close collaboration with managers in relevant departments to work towards our ambitions and achieve our common goals
- Being a carrier of Visibas culture, always remaining aware of the company core values and actively working to strengthen them
Who you are:
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success that can ensure that the customers get the right conditions to succeed with its digital transformation in healthcare. We believe that you are an empathetic person who thrives by watching others succeed. You have the ability to define goals, prioritize your work and motivate yourself and your team to achieve common goals. You are highly driven person who has a genuine interest for the customer journey, a good business acumen and management skills.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 5+ years’ relevant experience within customer success management
- Experience coaching, training and growing highly successful customer success teams to reach business objectives and sustain a high bar of quality customer satisfaction
- Experience of implementations of software/SaaS solutions into large enterprises
- Experience of working towards public sector
- Experience of change management
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience of the Swedish and/or English healthcare system
Who will help you succeed?
As part of our commercial team you will have me, Fredrik, as your direct manager. I have a true interest in people, and I look forward to helping you succeed in your role. When I’m not working, I spend a lot of time with my family. I also have a big passion for handball, but you might as well catch me in the ski slopes or at the golf course.
About Visiba Care:
Founded in 2014 on the vision of making healthcare more accessible and patient-centric while offering increased digital support for healthcare professionals, Visiba Care is the leading virtual care platform in the Nordics. Spanning across primary, secondary, mental health, and integrated care, Visiba Care enables healthcare providers to offer accessible and effective care online through their own branded virtual clinic. The customers are mostly large healthcare organisations, both in to public and private sector. Visiba Care’s headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Today we are about 100 employees in Gothenburg, Örebro, Stockholm, Oslo and London. This is a full-time, permanent position based at our office in Gothenburg, Stockholm or London.
We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis so don’t hesitate to apply right away! While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.
If you have any further questions please contact Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com.