Are you an experienced Head of Partner ecosystem? Do you have previous experience working with partnerships and channel sales towards the NHS or partners within the healthcare sector? If yes, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
What can you expect in the role:
We are looking for a true channel sales representative that can help us build and grow strong partnerships in the company's prioritized markets which today include the UK and the Nordics. Today we are leading the market in digital healthcare consultations in Scandinavia, and are advancing in Europe, which will also be a focus area in the long term. In this role you will be the key role of the success and growth of existing partners and identifying new potential partners.
Some of your daily tasks will most likely include the following:
- Develop and execute growth of a global partner strategy
- Agree and negotiate partnership terms and pricing
- Develop value propositions for multiple partner channels and the appropriate support and sales tools to ensure engagement and high levels of activity
- Cultivate and maintain strong executive relationships with key decision-makers in partner organisations to secure new business
- Tracking, reporting and optimising the performance of partnerships
- Collaborate with joint sales opportunities with partners and coordinate the sales activity and involve our Customer Managers in the right time
- Identifying, engage and recruit new partnerships, building a pipeline and roadmap in target geographies
- Understanding and communicating market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross functional teams
- Essential KPI´s: Strategic partnerships and revenue growth from these partnerships
Who you are:
You have a history of working within structured Partner/Channel programs and demonstrate Channel and Strategic Partner growth abilities with experience in identifying, creating and growing successful partnerships. To succeed in this role, a good understanding of both our business and technology is required. To be able to do that a good understanding of both healthcare in general and the digital health market is essential. We think you are driven by creating strategic relationships with the right stakeholders and understand that 100% of revenue comes from sales, and that you love to see business grow.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 8+ years’ relevant and progressive experience in sales, partnerships or channel sales
- Deep knowledge in complex structured Partner/Channel programs
- Experience from strategic partner growth abilities - identifying, creating and growing successful partnerships
- Experience from complex B2B sales from the healthcare sector and SaaS
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
About Visiba Care:
Founded in 2014 on the vision of making healthcare more accessible and patient-centric while offering increased digital support for healthcare professionals, Visiba Care is the leading virtual care platform in the Nordics. Spanning across primary, secondary, mental health, and integrated care, Visiba Care enables healthcare providers to offer accessible and effective care online through their own branded virtual clinic. The customers are mostly large healthcare organisations, both in to public and private sector. Visiba Care’s headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Today we are about 100 employees in Gothenburg, Örebro, Stockholm, Oslo and London.
Placement is London, UK. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment or the position you are more than welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com Please send in your application. Selection takes place continuously, so do not hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible.